- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled oranges
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 each tostadas
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
Place fish in a medium-sized dish. Whisk together the oil, lime juice, and chili powder. Pour mixture over fish and let marinate for 15 minutes.
Remove the fish and broil under high heat for 6 minutes (or until just cooked through).
Combine lime juice, honey, and remaining ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Toss gently.
Rinse and drain the black beans, then combine with red pepper. Heat in microwave dish for 2 minutes (or until hot). Place tostadas on plates. Cover with half the hot beans. Divide fish between plates, then top with salsa. Garnish with sliced avocado, if desired.