Mix all ingredients but crab, set aside for sauce. Gently fold in crab meat. Add salt and “heat” (cayenne and hot sauce). Scoop 3 oz (about the size of a large marshmallow) crab mix into panko crumbs and shape into bites. Sear in oil until golden.
- In a large sauté pan melt 2 tablespoons butter on medium high heat and sauté shallots until translucent.
- Add rice and lightly toast for 5 minutes or until light brown stirring with a wooden spoon. Add 1 cup stock, pinch of salt and stir. Allow rice to absorb the stock. Continue to add stock in 1 cup increments and stir. Continue until rice is fully cook and creamy in texture about 20-30 minutes.
- In a separate pan melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter on high heat and sauté mushrooms. Separate a small portion of cooked mushrooms to the side for garnish. Add the remaining mushrooms to the rice with optional cream and Parmesan.
- To plate: Start with a round, mound of rice and top with a little cooked mushroom and then large pieces of King Crab. Top with green onion curls.
- Boil one pot of water. In a separate sauce pan melt butter and whisk in flour at medium-high heat.
- Continue to cook flour and butter mixture until it lightly brown then slowly stir milk. Continue to stir as it thickens. Turn off heat and add cheese; let it melt.
- Add pasta and a big pinch of salt to pasta. Cook until desired done-ness.
- Mix elbow and cheese sauce. Add salt and pepper if desired. Gently fold in crab and shrimp into the mix and leave a few pieces to garnishes the top.
- Enjoy and Cheers!