- 1 package Orca Bay Mahi Mahi Fillets, thawed
- Fresh rosemary sprig, leaves removed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh shallots
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine the fruits, shallots, vinegar, sugar and white wine. Stir to combine and set aside. (This salsa can be prepared an hour prior to serving, allowing flavors to blend.)
Sprinkle chopped rosemary on fish, add salt and pepper to taste, and grill over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes per side until flesh is firm, opaque throughout, and internal temperature registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit on a meat thermometer.
Serve with the berry salsa over the grilled Mahi Mahi.